Use AVI Values Inventory Test To Discover Your Personal Core Values
Use this AVI values inventory test to discover your personal core values and learn more about what's really important to you and what underpins your motivation.
I have used this tool for a number of years now with many clients and use the reports to continually guide my decision-making, shape how I run my business and help me to lead a fulfilling life.
I have partnered with Magma Effect to make the AVI Values Inventory available to you and provide you with your own special 20 page Values report for managers. The report contains a readable mixture of background information about values and practical suggestions on ways to harness your priority values for maximum effect.
The report contains your Magnificent Seven – the 7 values out of a range of 128 that are most important to you as an individual. A complete list of your Focus values which are the ones that tend to occupy most of your attention on a daily basis and the 3 most important values from your Foundation: Foundation values are the ones we take refuge in when we feel stressed
If you would like a profile of the values that are most important to you right now you can use the link on this page to take you to the AVI.
Try now, buy later…
There is no need to pay anything right now; first use the tool and decide if the results it generates would interest you. After this you can purchase your AVI report for £90 including VAT. (Approximately $135 payable through Paypal)
Guidelines for taking an inventory of your values
You'll find the link to your own personal core values analysis at the bottom of this page but first here are the guidelines to make sure that you get the most out of this powerful tool.
Firstly set aside around 40-45 minutes of uninterrupted time to complete your values inventory test
Be thoughtful in selecting your answers and pause as often as you like
There are no right and wrong answers just values that you prefer and prioritize over others. Your answers will give us a picture of your motivations and thinking at the point that you completed the inventory which could stay the same or could change over time.
Instruction For Use
- On the first page click on “New Users Click Here” ". When you get to the Contact Details page, there's a space to enter a UserID and Password. Your UserID has to be unique, so you may be told that the first one you choose is already in use.
- Select the code AVI Online from the drop down list
- Follow the instructions that will then lead you through sets of values statements - click "Next" after each set
- There is no final "Submit" button - your responses are stored progressively as you click the "Next" button.
- If you stop at any point and log back on later, you will be taken to the page immediately before where you left off. Your responses to that point will have been saved.
- When logging back on, if you forget your UserID/Password enter your email address in the space provided, click on "Submit", and they will be sent to you.
- When you redo the AVI at some point in the future, you will find that your responses from the previous time have been saved.
All set?......Use this link to log on. (Your session will open in a new window).
When you have completed the values inventory you will be emailed to arrange payment . If you don't receive an e-mail, don't forget to check you junk mail folder because we might have been filtered by you.
Once payment is received your personal AVI Pilot report will be emailed to you as a PDF document
Values Based Coaching
Understanding Your Values
What Matters Most (book review)
Leading Through Values (book review)
Return to Home Page from Use AVI Values Inventory Test To Discover Your Personal Core Values